Friday, February 24, 2012

Facebookless Day 3 Thoughts

OK before you give me heck, if you are reading this on facebook--my blog posts automatically there. So there ya go.

Day 3 of no facebook...with a long road ahead. (43 days I guess!)

It is going well so far. I have done this before and I am already enjoying and reaping the benefits of realizing how many times a day I really do check in with facebook (and how sad it is).

There is no denying that it eats away at my cleaning time. I have organized and cleaned way more than normal. Yay.

I am irritated, and a wee bit grumpy (like a facebook addict would be if they were cut off). The more days into it I get, the easier it will be. It is sad to me that I rely so heavily on facebook for day to day social interaction and I want to change this. It is hard. People I want to call are not home during the day, and who has the time or ability to talk with less than quiet small children all over the house? Hm.

Anyway....I am doing this and it is good.

Don't forget that you can email/phone/or snailmail me...or EVEN see me in real life too! (Gasp)

The facebookless stay-at-home mom who misses some of you already!

No comments: