Saturday, December 13, 2008

...and speaking of "I want to make..."

I was perusing my bookmarks, and came across these crafty things I at one time felt it necessary to save. Thought I'd share.

Unpainted nesting dolls - my fave is the nesting house & dolls, but I also love the eggs & the regular dolls. I know April has a set of unpainted nesting dolls already ... maybe this would make a fun same-craft night in the springtime? More here.

I love these bendy fairies. No idea why I haven't made any yet, they're not exactly difficult, and I have everything to do it with...

I got as far as collecting a schwack of plastic bottle caps in varying sizes, and buying wool felt in a variety of colours ... but alas, so far, no bottlecap pincushions.

It says "for lazy color addicts" ... sound perfect for me!

Yes, I have had a drop spindle for about 2 years, but do you think I've spun anything?

I finally made a couple of simple books but would like to do much more of this.

There are dozens more would-be projects bookmarked, but these are the ones I would like to put on my "to do" list for '09. How 'bout you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to finish my hoodie sweater.