Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anyone up for hosting on Monday?

Hi guys.

I can host if need be, but am wondering if anyone else is up for hosting instead. We'll be decorating the tree after school/ through to the evening, so it'll be mayhem here. The tree's in the dining room, also, which means so are dozens of boxes & stuff. Also, I've been pretty off & on mood-wise, thus, the option to bow out would be nice.

LMK if anyone can. I know Wanda's looking forward to having some away from her house to do her family's gift crafting.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You can all come here if you want. Cleaning lady is coming today so my house will even be presentable.
I have coffee and a selection of teas as well as Dr. Horrible.

Anonymous said...

Great - that means I can walk over!

Cheryl Fines said...

Ahhh - thanks Jen.

April said...

Cool. My sister is in town but she has plans around 8...so I'll be fashionably late. :-)

Unknown said...

Wanda??? Are you there?????

April said...

Wanda sent an email saying we could all come there. I'll call to make sure she isn't sitting there waiting for us!

Unknown said...

Thanks April!

April said...

Hi folks. Sorry I didn't make it to crafts yesterday. My sister stayed later than I thought and then I was just all tired out. I always miss it when I don't make it there.... boo hoo. :-( Anyway looking forward to next time.