Monday, November 17, 2008

Beading December 8 at Wanda's

Looks like December 8 is the date of choice for the beading night.

So ... is there any organizing that needs to be done? I'm assuming everyone brings their own consumable supplies, and we can share the tools amongst ourselves.

I have extras of some things that you could buy from me if you need them, instead of at the store, as I've bought some things in bulk, cheaper than retail. Those would be things like: tiger tail wire, crimping beads, possibly lobster claws, memory wire (if my new batch arrives in time). I could probably spare some glass beads as well - those I didn't buy in any special way, but they do come in a pretty large quantity at once.

Are we just getting together to do stuff, or are we striving to bring something & show the rest how to do it (similar to the cards)? I prefer the former, but would do the latter.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd like it to be open to just 'craft in common', rather than orchestrated.

I'd like to buy wire or other string-ish things from you, though I do have beads, clasps, crimp beads, and tools.

April said...

me have nothing.